You may or may not have a Facebook Business Manager account. These accounts make it easier for you to administer access to your business Page and Facebook Ad account.
The interface is a little different to personal account and looks like the image above.
To sign up to Facebook Business Manager:
- Go to business.facebook.com.
- At the bottom of the page, click Get Started.
- On the Getting Started page, click Next.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary Page, and enter your name and work email address.
If you don’t yet have a Page for your business, you can create one in this step. It’s required to have a Page for your business.
- Click Create Business, and we’ll show you a message to welcome you to Business Manager.
- Click Add People to add employees to your business and give them access to your ad account and Page.
If you skip this step, learn how to add people to Business Manager.