So we can assist you in running your Facebook ads, we need “advertiser” access to two areas:
- Your Facebook Page
- Your Facebook Ads account (this is where your ad’s payment method is setup)
Here’s how to provide “Partner Access” to your Facebook Ads Account – assuming you have a Business account already setup.
- Go to business.facebook.com
- If you’re asked to click on a Business profile, click the appropriate on.
- Click on the Business Settings button
- Click on the “Ad Accounts” menu item on the left
- Select your add account. If it’s not there, you will need to add it (see the blue “Add” button). If you’ve done a paid ad campaign before you will have an account somewhere. Your ad account number will on any invoice Facebook has sent you for previous ads.
- Click “Assign Partner”
- Click on the link that says “Connect your ad account using your partner’s business ID instead.”
- From the Role drop-down, select “Ad Account Advertiser”
- Enter in our Business ID: 1011796842186827 and click “Connect”
Phew! I know it’s a lot of hoops to jump through, so if you do have any problems we can do a Google Hangout and guide you through it.